Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
- Nowhere in particular, I read sitting at the kitchen counter, curled up on the couch or tucked up in bed. Wherever I can get a few minutes peace!
- If I can find a bookmark great but usually it ends up being an appointment letter, a bill that needs to be paid or a random piece of paper.
- I prefer to stop at a chapter but sometimes I don't have a choice.
- I surely do, coffee in the the morning, tea in the evening and occasionally some treats.. ok nearly always for treats lol
- I like both, I don't think it matters so long as you're reading. I would have all the books in the world if I had the space. I got a Kindle Paperwhite for Christmas and I love it, I love the convenience of being able to get the next book in a series straight away and the fact that downloading books is far cheaper is a huge plus!
- Not for me, the TV might be on in the background if someone else is watching it but I wouldn't have it on myself.
- Normally I would just have one book on the go but sometimes more, I wouldn't really have two big stories going at once, something light that I can dip in and out of.
- Everywhere and anywhere, wherever and whenever I get the chance.
- Silently in my head to myself, aloud if I'm reading to the girls, obviously..
- Fiction most of the time.
- Sometimes I get frustrated with a story and will read on a bit to see if it is going anywhere then go back and read it properly again.
- It's very satisfying half way through a book to hear that nice crack as the spine breaks, a well cracked book is a well read book. Just look at the cracks on my Harry Potter and the Philospher's Stone, and that's not even my first copy!
Do you write in your books?
- No never, this is why notebooks where invented, and any excuse for more notebooks is fine by me.
- That's like asking me to pick a favourite child, it can't be done.
Let me know if you take part in this tag so I can read your posts :)